lunes, 5 de septiembre de 2011

My Presentation Level 2

In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 2. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world. 

 My name’s Edinson Puche but you can call me Puche. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Monte Belloso. I’m 21 years old and I study engineering at URBE . My favorite subjects are Deporte and Publicidad. I'm in 4 semester.

I love music, dancing, playing soccer, surfing the net, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolate, my family. I also enjoy going out with my friends.

I also like shopping, I like to sleep much but I wake up

I do not like smoking, I like to talk loudly, fake people, hate the smell of cigar .. etc

I'm not so good for the English but I try a little, I like to write andspeak little

Well, This is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario